Men’s Dinner and Breakfast – Pointman Leadership Institute
Men, Please join me and a bunch of your Purpose Church men for a 2 day event, October 27 & 28, as Bob Vernon, former Police Chief of Los Angeles Police shares his love for Jesus Christ and how God has used him these past years to train police and other leaders in countries like, Russia, China and multiple other countries.
Bob will share with us “Pointman Leadership Institute”, a program that calls men to be leaders in their community. Bob has a way of sharing that will help you be exactly who God has called you to be, a man of character, wisdom, and one who sets the standards for their fellow peers.
Friday night, October 27 will begin at 6:00 p.m. with an amazing steak dinner with all the trimmings! Bob will speak to us until 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 28, we will start at 8:00 a.m. with a buffet breakfast! Our time with Bob that morning will run until 12:30 p.m.
Cost for the event is $40, which covers meals, and a syllabus provided by Bob.
This promises to be a life changing experience since Bob has done this program for years. I’m offering to you this deal:
Sign up for the program. If, at the end of the conference, you personally don’t feel it was worth they money, I will personally refund your cost for the 2 day event. I believe that much in what is going to be shared….I will be honored to have you there with me, learning how to be the man of God we are called to be…
For more information, you can contact Ronda Brake in the office (909)629-5277 x3021 or RondaB@PurposeChurch.com Hope to see you soon…you’ll be glad you did! Blessings, Jay Walden Men’s Pastor Purpose Church
REGISTER FOR POINTMAN LEADERSHIP HERE
NEWBERRY SPRING CAMPING TRIP
If you like camping, don’t miss this year’s second Camping weekend, October 27-29 in Newberry Springs (on a private ranch just outside of Barstow). Want to learn, don’t have firearms, no problem.
• Cost $15/person for the entire weekend.
• We have a 5 acre ranch to ourselves, dry camping. Tent or RV. Bathrooms are outhouses. Water available.
• 10 foot fire ring, The fire will be huge. Wood will be provided.
• Please pack your own meals.
• Rough agenda found on link below.
• Families welcome.
• If you do not bring firearms, a list of firearms which others are willing to let others fire will be provided around Oct 20. You will need to bring your own ammunition, which each firearms owner will specify.
• We will set up a hand gun range, long range rifle targets and throw skeet.
• Off road vehicles and high clearance vehicles are recommended to drive onto BLM land for shooting.
• We will be 15 minutes from Calico Ghost town, I understand that since we are close to Halloween, it will be transformed into a Haunted Ghost town. We may visit Friday or Saturday night. There are entrance fees, nominal.
• Jay Walden will join us Saturday night for worship around the fire.
Register for this weekend HERE
SAN MARCOS TRIP
Men, Come join a great group of men for a great weekend of studying God’s word, riding your favorite 2 wheeled vehicle and just plain fun! Cost for the weekend, which includes 2 nights housing and 6 meals is $140…sign up here.
Please arrive at San Marcos camp by 5pm on Friday, Nov 10 and we’ll be done by noon on Sunday, Nov 12.
If you are attending the camp, please use the following links to sign up and fill out the release waiver.
Everyone who registers will be listed as a “Patient” (camper/attendee).
The Men’s Ministry at Purpose Church exists to build men of integrity; to challenge and encourage men equipping them to:
- Lead their families
- Serve their church
- Influence their communities
- Impact the world
- Inspire future generations
In today’s culture, it is increasingly important for men to honor God with their hearts and their lives. We want to help you in the journey and answer any questions that you may be facing. We offer several tools to meet these goals such as Bible studies, accountability groups, leadership development, service opportunities, retreats and several special events.
For more information regarding Men’s Ministries, please contact Pastor Jay at the church.
CONTACT | Pastor Jay Walden
| 909-629-5277 x3005
Opportunities to Serve
C.A.R.S. Ministry (Car Assistance and Repair Service) is a car maintenance and repair service aimed at assisting the poor, widows/widowers, single moms, and the elderly in educating them on how to keep the family car serviced, etc. C.A.R.S. is in partnership with the Men’s Ministry. To volunteer to help or to be helped, contact Ronnie Goins at 909-985-8193.
CONTACT | Ronda Brake
| 909-629-5277 x3021
Helping Hands Ministry
This is an ongoing ministry to members of Purpose Church who need help with light repair work, yard work or other light maintenance at their home.
Men’s Bible Studies
Meets on Monday morning from 6-7 am at Purpose Church: Claremont, led by Jay Walden.
| 472 N Mountain Ave. Claremont, CA 91711
We have a Bible study community that meets every Monday at Purpose Church: Pomona in the B Building from 9-10am for those who work the night shift. This community is led by Dennis Block
CONTACT INFO: Dennis Block
Two groups: Monday at 7 am and Saturday at 8 am
Read through the Bible in a year.
CONTACT | Dick Fletcher
Saturday Morning Men’s Group
Meets at 7 am on Saturdays in H106.
Men’s Small Groups
- Monday @ 6 am at Carrows
- Tuesday @ 7:30 am at Roberta’s in LaVerne
- Wednesday @ 7 am at Carrows in Ontario
- Thursday @ 7 pm at Bakers
- Saturday @ 7 am at Purpose Church in H107
- Saturday @ 6:30 am at Legends in Rancho Cucamonga
If you have any questions about these new groups, please contact Ronda.
CONTACT | Ronda Brake
| 909-629-5277 x3021